CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, May 01, 2004

cut my hair yesterday afternoon with jessy!! now its all short and veryy guai. haha. shall decide on the color sometime this week.. coloring my hair next week. its gonna be a busy week. still got clothes fitting and shoe fitting? damn dumb. shoes from exodus.. clothes from closet affair? i should think so.

anyway.. met eve at bukit timah before going to holland. my brother actually fetched me to bukit timah. how amazing. everyone go wow. so it was wala's and quite a couple of drinks. 2 beers, 1 housepour and 1 shot. no, i didnt get drunk. anywayy. yes.. so it was breko's after that and then off to beks's (??) house for vcd marathon. which consisted of only one movie, HOT CHICK before we went to bed... haha.

anyway i dont know what came over me yesterday. i think it was the meeting my cousin.. and drinking thing.. i smoked one bloody hard pack. agh. will just get lung cancer soon.

oh i went for cell with evelyn.. it was all good. yupp.

saturday night fever!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home